How Do Bail Bonds Work?
When someone is arrested, the local jail or court will set a bail amount (the $ amount can depend and be based upon the alleged offense involved as well as other contributing factors). This is done because it is the court’s way of assuring that a defendant appears at their scheduled court dates once we help you assure they get released from the local jail.
This is how Bail Now helps you through the bail bond process:
- We walk you through step by step what a bail bond truly means
- We are happy to work with your individual financial situation to help you through the financial aspect
- We explain that you pay Patriot Bail Bonds a fee which is typically 8% or 10% of the full bail bond amount
- We then posts a bail bond with the jail facility
- We gets your loved one home where he or she belongs!